Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

In the late 66, Michael Douglas still looks charming. Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan could mere counterbalance his acting. There is Susan Sarandon also as a cameo. I thought it would full of conspiracy and complexity, but I found it was merely a family drama that just happened in 2008's crisis. Though, it told a lot about moral hazard and ruthless games in capital market. Quite boring, but I appreciate Shia's attempt playing serious role. What I like most is Carey hair style; I think pixie crop hair will be trend in 2011. Fresh and light!

Here are some interesting quotes I found:

  1. If there's one thing I learned in prison it's that money is not the prime commodity in our lives... time is.
  2. The mother of all evil is speculation.
  3. Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.
  4. Money is a bitch that never sleeps!
  5. Every thief has an excuse



No comments:

Post a Comment