Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm single, 27 n happy

What's crossing in your mind when someone told you that he/she is single? Last time when I said on my facebook that I was single, many friends commented. They asked me whether i had broken up with my boy friend. Some of them cheer me up. Is it so pathetic to be single when you are 27 years old? For a woman, I may add. I am very happy with what I have reached so far. Yet, I'm not upset. In fact, I'm overwhelmed with their attention.

Single, in my opinion, is a status that defines you are not married. Wether you are with somebody or not, it's a diffeerent subject. So proudly I confirm that I'm 27, single n happy.


Let's sing together

Aku baik-baik saja

Menikmati hidup yang aku punya

Hidupku sangat sempurna

I'm single and very happy

No comments:

Post a Comment