Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Redefining Happiness

Once i had dreams, travelling around the globe and taking higher education abroad, trying new things while I was young. But life is a choice and I choose to settle down and marrying the one I love. And my life even more complete when my daughter born. She is the center of my life.

But sometime when I look at my friends page on Facebook and read their stories about living abroad, I feel bit down. Part of my heart still missed it.

Sometime we define happiness from others achievement. We tend to compare ours with others. That is why we never been satisfied, instead it make us got depressed. Only us who can set our own happiness. Be grateful with everything we have achieved.

I still have a dream and I am on it.Indeed, I feel content, be a wife and a mother.

1 comment: